Sunday, May 16, 2010

Tip on eating with a group

I definitely don't recommend going to get food and or drinks with people who consume more than they are willing to pay for.  If this doesn't bother you, then right on.  I find this behavior annoying and unless you HAVE to go to an event I recommend one of the following:

  • Don't go
  • Get your own bill (I could care less if people get upset about this, but I really don't like paying more than I ate / drank)
  • Take the time to figure out exactly what you ordered and don't forget to leave a tip.  If the people you are with can't figure this out, then do it for them. (Most of the time they can, but they just don't want to)
  • My personal favorite: Go out with people who are cool, fun, and aren't stingy on the cash

No comments:

Post a Comment